Upload Failing, Download OK

DeepThought43

Feb 26, 2019
Visit site
I've got OneDrive set up on 3 PCs and it all worked well. In the past few days though it has stopped uploading changed files from my Win7 machine, though it still downloads files changed on the Win10 machines properly so I'm stumped. I can't find anything that would screw-up uploads but not interfere with downloads.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Bill

DeepThought43

Feb 26, 2019
Visit site
re:

No, I'm only running 60% of capacity - and my Win10 machines have no trouble uploading. I really don't know if this is a Win7 issue or it's just random chance that this is the one failing. What aggravates is that I rely on this for backing up critical data files and it just quietly failed without letting me know that no backups were being made from that machine anymore. I just found out accidentally.

When I get time I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive, but I really have no hope that will help. It all worked well then quietly failed. Perhaps a Microsoft update to Win7 or to OneDrive killed it? Or not.

DeepThought43

Feb 26, 2019
Visit site
re:

Reinstalling seems to have fixed it, for the moment at least. It also made a mess of my files, creating duplicates with my computer name addended. Took a lot of time to manually clean that up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos