I've got OneDrive set up on 3 PCs and it all worked well. In the past few days though it has stopped uploading changed files from my Win7 machine, though it still downloads files changed on the Win10 machines properly so I'm stumped. I can't find anything that would screw-up uploads but not interfere with downloads.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Bill
    04-17-2019 08:25 PM
    Reinstalling seems to have fixed it, for the moment at least. It also made a mess of my files, creating duplicates with my computer name addended. Took a lot of time to manually clean that up.
    Could you have reached capacity on your OneDrive?
    04-18-2019 09:17 AM
    No, I'm only running 60% of capacity - and my Win10 machines have no trouble uploading. I really don't know if this is a Win7 issue or it's just random chance that this is the one failing. What aggravates is that I rely on this for backing up critical data files and it just quietly failed without letting me know that no backups were being made from that machine anymore. I just found out accidentally.

When I get time I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive, but I really have no hope that will help. It all worked well then quietly failed. Perhaps a Microsoft update to Win7 or to OneDrive killed it? Or not.
    04-18-2019 10:25 AM
    Reinstalling seems to have fixed it, for the moment at least. It also made a mess of my files, creating duplicates with my computer name addended. Took a lot of time to manually clean that up.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-18-2019 02:41 PM