Hello,

In trying to clean up my computer (Windows 10 is crawling after a while up) I erased all the files in my pictures folder in Onedrive on my computer. The computer also erased all my files in my pictures folder on my computer.

I found a window where the computer syncs these files and unclicked this. I want to control what is in the cloud by placing files into my onedrive not let the computer do it.

I want to get my pictures folder online synced with my onedrive online. I repeat, I want to make my Onedrive on my computer become the same as my Onedrive online.

How do I do that?

Rich
    10-24-2019 02:39 AM
    Hello,

In trying to clean up my computer (Windows 10 is crawling after a while up) I erased all the files in my pictures folder in Onedrive on my computer. The computer also erased all my files in my pictures folder on my computer.

I found a window where the computer syncs these files and unclicked this. I want to control what is in the cloud by placing files into my onedrive not let the computer do it.

I want to get my pictures folder online synced with my onedrive online. I repeat, I want to make my Onedrive on my computer become the same as my Onedrive online.

How do I do that?

Rich
    Your would best served using onedrives file on demand feature.

See here: http://www.windowscentral.com/how-us...and-windows-10
    10-25-2019 01:21 PM