How to sync only a specific folder in local Documents folder

kmawani

Dec 17, 2019
Visit site
In my local Documents folder, I have two folders; A and B. However, I only want folder A to sync with OneDrive. I know I can go to Settings in OneDrive and deselect folder B. However, this hides folder B and I cannot get access to it anymore.

Reason why I want to do this is because there are some very large files which I don't want synced with OneDrive and so I would like to put them in folder B.

This sounds simple but I am having a hard time with it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thnx.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
In my local Documents folder, I have two folders; A and B. However, I only want folder A to sync with OneDrive. I know I can go to Settings in OneDrive and deselect folder B. However, this hides folder B and I cannot get access to it anymore.

Reason why I want to do this is because there are some very large files which I don't want synced with OneDrive and so I would like to put them in folder B.

This sounds simple but I am having a hard time with it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thnx.

Unfortunately what you are asking may not be possible. OneDrive's selective sync is at a folder level only, not a file level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte