How to unlock OneDrive?

prinzstani2

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
I have a 1 TB OneDrive account with all my files on it.
In addition, I have shared some folders for my family for backup.
Now my son has managed to accidentally put some bad files onto it.
Now the account is locked. This means my login and password still work, but I have no access to any Microsoft services - not OneDrive, and not sending issues.
How do I get it unlocked again?
All the data of my wife and my daughter were synchronized via OneDrive.
After locking the account, the OneDrive client *removed* all the files, such that instead of being a backup, the files are lost.
It seems there is some underlying procedure to check whether the problematic files are still there, but I cannot remove them without access to the account.
I have tried several times the link https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...concern%2FAccountReinstatement&token=MmuA9EbG, but it takes almost a month before an answer comes, and they just say that the account is locked.
I have tried to get in touch with the support hotline, and they always point me to the account reinstatement form. They do not seem to have the right to unlock the account.
Who can I contact to help me unlock the account?
Is there any other way to roll back the OneDrive to the state before the problem?
Is there any way to get at least the files out of the account?

prinzstani2

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
I did not find a matching answer in the thread, and I was unable to create my own question as I need an account that is not locked for that.
Do you have any specific answer in mind?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium