Samsung Gallery integration with OneDrive - Where do files go?

razor1973

Aug 16, 2008
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]After the migration from Samsung Cloud to OneDrive for Gallery items (photos and videos), I can see all of them if I go to the Photos tab/section and select either "All folders" or "Samsung gallery" in the "Show photos from" drop-down. Beautiful. But where are the files stored in OneDrive and how can I get to them from the Files tab/section? Even if I search my file by one of the names of the files I see through photos, I can't find it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The reason I need this is because prior to this migration, I had Camera Upload enabled in my OneDrive, meaning I backed up to OneDrive besides Samsung Cloud (and Google Photos, but that's a separate topic, and I was able to find these files and organize them any way I wanted, in folders, subfolders and subfolders or subfolders, which I cannot achieve with albums. I figured this migration would allow me to do the same, but it doesn't look that way. It also looks like the only solution to this if I want to manage these files as files is to stop Gallery sync and go back to my Camera Upload through the OneDrive app.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I do know I lose the motion part of motion pictures when uploading through OneDrive app (right?), but that's a sacrifice I am willing to make in order to be able to manage and organize my photos and videos the way I always have. Until OneDrive comes up with nested albums, which I believe isn't in the Microsoft cards.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any feedback on this would be appreciated.[/FONT]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans