OneDrive Mobile app Android WiFi problem

Kazgabrob

Dec 7, 2021
Visit site
So it's a pretty impossible senario. My OneDrive (PC and android) worked just fine. Than one day i decided to reset my phone (Galaxy S10) and get a new WiFi6 Router about the same time. Now, since this happend my mobile drive doesen't seem to load data up or down using WIFI. It works just fine with my mobile data, but not with the wifi. I know, like even if something like this happens it should be the other way around, It would make SOME sense. Make it clear, everything else works just fine and FAST! But not OneDrive. Attachement says "no internet connection"

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Try cleaning the OneDrive app cache and data on your phone. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app and re-installing it.

Kazgabrob

Dec 7, 2021
Visit site
Try cleaning the OneDrive app cache and data on your phone. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app and re-installing it.

Thanks, i have tried that, but did it again. I cant exacly delete is since it's a system app but i deleted every update and blocked it and did it over again. Not worked but i've noticed something. At account there are two different ones. It seems like its the same but im not sure how.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209-112440_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20211209-112440_OneDrive.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3