Old unsynced work Onedrive folders WILL NOT GO AWAY

Dav1dGS

Jun 28, 2022
Visit site
A long time ago I unsynced 2 Onedrives from my personal laptop. This because they belong to a previous employer which I no longer needed/should have access to. However, these still show up on Windows Explorer. I am able to open one of them, which leads me to an empty folder. The other one I am not able to open and I am given an error message.

I am getting desperate, I have tried reinstalling Onedrive, unsynced my personal account but nothing seems to work. Can anyone tell me what I should try next? They are very frustrating.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.png
    2.png
    31 KB · Views: 1
Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Please try this, press keys combinations (Windows + R) > "Run" windows > type "Regedit"
Find the OneDrive from the following path and delete them: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\

Expand Microsoft folder click on the "arrow", inside you'll see the OneDrive folder, click with "Right-Click" over OneDrive folder and delete all.

This process only removes the OneDrive configuration. Rest assured, there will not any loss of data due to this change.

Now uninstall OneDrive from Control Panel and now try deleting the OneDrive folder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3