Soon to be Owner for Awesome Price

goodsit2

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I bit the bullet and purchased a VP11. After weighting all my options, it just seemed logical after hearing the good news that the stylus was much improved after the firmware update. I lucked out and got lots of really, really good deals. The original price of the tablet (bay trail) for me was $489.99 with the student discount, but I was able to get the tablet, slim keyboard, and stylus for just $525. That's only 35 more dollars (the original price of the stylus)! If this is something that interests you, its really simple to get such a good deal. If you don't want the stylus and keyboard. You will be able to get this tablet for $400 and have a little extra dell promo dough leftover (~$35). If interested, go to slickdeals and read about the dell deal for 365 + taxes for the VP11. :)

Happy hunting!

MN03

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
The VP11 atom version here in the Netherlands is much more expensive, € 682,44 (=~924 dollars). And this is without the keyboard. I hope it's a typo, but the price difference is crazy.

goodsit2

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
The VP11 atom version here in the Netherlands is much more expensive, € 682,44 (=~924 dollars). And this is without the keyboard. I hope it's a typo, but the price difference is crazy.

That is insane. There's no typo and apparently they have already shipped mine and it will get here Friday. Originally, they estimated it to get here on the 26th of December :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon