I guess it's not to popular

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am getting the Venue 11 Pro model 7130, Core i5 (128GB) as a exchange for my Latitude 10. I figure it has got to be better than the Latitude. So I decided to see if there was a an opinion on it. Some pro's or con's.

mdram

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Overall my Venue 11 is much better than the L10 I had but I also have the i5 version. I've read that even the new Atom versions blow the L10 away.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that it's not popular so much as it seems like they are just staring to ship so there aren't that many out there yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

johnj2803

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the atom version and it is my first windows machine in a long while. It replaced my nexus 7. Surprisingly i really like the windows 8 experience. this machine is my go to now. ( i have an i7 MBP and an ipad air)

quadratiq

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the i3/128 GB/4 GB model last December when it initially released and shipped for about $850 with the mobile keyboard. It was buggy as an ultra-portable (with the mobile keyboard) and hot and heavy as a tablet. Returned it after a few weeks of using it, even thought Dell offered me $100 just to keep it. So glad I returned it!

Last week I was able to buy the i5/256 GB/8 GB model with the mobile keyboard from the Dell Outlet for $650! It seems lighter in my hand than previously, doesn't run nearly as hot or as loud with the fans. I haven't had any of the ghost touching issues as with the first unit, and everything runs extremely well. Once I purchase the new-and-improved Active Stylus I can utilize this device as I imagined: note-taking and collaborating tablet, lightweight ultra-portable for typing and productivity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb