Can't load the Dell driver support page

mge1201

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
When I try to go to the Dell driver updates page here Drivers & Downloads | Dell US I either get the "you are not connected to the internet" error or the page fails to update. Would adblock be causing this or the fact that I disabled Dell System Detect since it was taking up too many resources? I notice when I hit the button to "Detect My Product" so the site can populate the relevant updates, the progress just hangs and I can't proceeed.

Anyone run into this issue? Also, kind of annoying that you can't tell what driver you've updated because the site doesn't refresh according to your current system...

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Only trouble I'm having is getting it to work in IE 11 (ironically enough). Comes up in Chrome just fine, even with AdBlock enabled. I can't imagine Dell System Detect would have anything to do with it since you can also get to the driver download page just by entering your service tag number.

mge1201

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the insight. I try to load it on the desktop version and it won't even accept my tag number (nothing happens after hitting submit/detect).

mattdreed

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site
Must be website issues. Had trouble with inspiron laptop (even using chrome) and using a HP netbook (IE and chrome too). Frustrating since I've been having major issues with my inspiron

romant56

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! I thought I was going crazy! Today the driver page seems to load, but slowly, and the format is a little different. I think they're going through some changes with the site that has made accessing it difficult for the past few days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6