SD card query

JimiDiGriz

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I've looked on the web and in these forums and can't find a clear answer to my query so thought I'd write a quick post. I'm getting a Dell Venue 8 Pro 64gb and want to increase storage with an SD card. Does anyone know if the dell can handle a 128gb card? Some people seem to think it can and others say the most it can handle is 64gb. Pricey mistake to make if I get the wrong one so want to be sure before I buy. Any help appreciated.

bigeduck

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Every standard spec will say up to 64 gigs because 128 didn't really exist when it was released. I started digging though the reviews on amazon to see what people had reported when it first came out, but stopped looking after a while because I'm doing alright with 64 gigs and figured I'd save the money for my next tablet. That would be your best bet, see what people are reporting on the product reviews for the card itself. Theoretically, it should, but I can understand the hesitation

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
There are only two microSD standards: Legacy microSD vs microSDXC. The former max out at 32GB. The later max out at TBs. Since DV8P can support 64GB without issues, there is no doubt that it is a microSDXC socket and supports all capacities of microSD cards on the market today.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I also have the same issue.
I have around 800mb of pictures in my SD card but only 26mb is shown in pictures whereas other is weighing around 750mb I guess all my pictures are shown in others category not in pictures category.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes