Swype like Keyboard for Hp Stream 7?

panamakevin

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried touchpal for windows? It sounds like that would be a decent alternative... I've installed it but still trying to get the swipe to work... you can see it on the touchpal website (unfortunately, i can't post links yet)

MassDeduction

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried touchpal for windows? It sounds like that would be a decent alternative... I've installed it but still trying to get the swipe to work... you can see it on the touchpal website (unfortunately, i can't post links yet)

I tried it and also couldn't get it to work. It seems like it worked in Windows 8.0 but was broken by Windows 8.1. I don't know why this isn't already a thing. I hope it comes to x86 Windows 10, but I fear it may not. Microsoft doesn't seem excited about it, and I don't know why not. ESPECIALLY on a 7" tablet. It's not that much larger than my Lumia 1520.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried it and also couldn't get it to work. It seems like it worked in Windows 8.0 but was broken by Windows 8.1. I don't know why this isn't already a thing. I hope it comes to x86 Windows 10, but I fear it may not. Microsoft doesn't seem excited about it, and I don't know why not. ESPECIALLY on a 7" tablet. It's not that much larger than my Lumia 1520.
It didn't work for me either on a Windows 8.1 tablet. I'm hoping that Word Flow is available in Windows 10. I'm using an Android tablet (with SwiftKey) almost exclusively, since I find it difficult to type on a Windows 8.1 tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99