Just to say hi

krs01

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I've just joined the forum. Up to now I have been using a Asus Vivotab Smart with lte. It's starting to give a lot of issues so I'm retiring it.

I wanted a tablet with a replaceable battery so I have bought a refurbished Dell Venue 11 Pro 7130 with a i3 processor, 4mb ram and 128gb of storage as well as 3g wireless.It should arrive this coming Tuesday.

I have joined the forum so I can learn more about the device. I plan to upgrade to windows 10 as I run run Windows 10 on my laptop and media pc. Are there any issues upgrading to the preview version on the Dell? I had some issues on my Asus tablet but I think that was issues with the tablet.

I look forward to being part of the forum.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the preview on my tab, but didn't care too much for it. The final release is suppose to come 7/29. I will wait for the final release before I update again. I didn't care for 10 on the tab. Since I don't use it that often. (Because of it's Sprint radio, I have AT&T) I do use t when I go away from the house for vacation, as it is easier to carry then the 17" laptop I own. LoL

krs01

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Just to update.

I have now been using my 7130 for the last few days. After installing all the driver updates it's fine and giving impressive performance. A great improvement over my old Asus Vivotab.

I look forward to using windows 10 when launched.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss