Why is my HP Stream 7 reset every 15 minutes?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My HP Stream 7 is reset every 15 minutes.

Hi! I have a little problem with my tablet and Windows 10. Since a few days ago it restarts everty 15 or 20 minutes, being suspended.

I have two weeks with Windows 10 and I have this problem since few days.. Any solution?

Sorry for my bad english.
Thank You

tbsteph1

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: My HP Stream 7 is reset every 15 minutes.

Sounds like a device driver issue. Go to the HP Solutions website and update all the drivers that say they were reissued on 7/29. They may be available only for Windows 8.1 but they work just fine for 10.

driazen

Jul 18, 2007
Visit site
Re: My HP Stream 7 is reset every 15 minutes.

Mine also just started doing this today after updating the drivers. It wasn't doing it until i did what HP suggested and updated all the drivers that it started. Anyone have a solution?

MikeLuna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I've got the same problems. Drivers obtained from HP directly, problem still there. Then the drivers were updated a few weeks after, problem still present. I tried twice a clean install to no avail.

Francisco Medina1

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I was the one who asked this question. My continued, with the difference that reboots are now longer time problem. They are no longer 15 minutes, now in 3 or 4 hours, but just annoying that everything is lost by doing this restarts.
I've been updating drivers steadily and has improved a lot, but the problem persists reboots. With all these reboots autonomy is very low. Before resting lasted about 2 or 3 days, now it reaches the end of the day and I'm really desperate.

Francisco Medina1

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
*ATTENTION*
With the new major update of Windows 10 restarts stopped.
The new problem is that the wifi sometimes fails to connect or says there is no network available, sometimes I had to reinstall the wifi driver to get it working again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle