Dell Venue 8 Pro 3G cellular mobile network

Oleg Bondarenko

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Many customers complaining for wireless issues on their devices ,customers who have on hands Venue 8 pro with 3G often complaining for issues both mobile connection and Wi FI. Perhapse some experienced staff from Dell or Microsoft or just some users can advice to switch to Windows 10 on Venue ..? Is it more friendly and easier to ajust system with drivers and finish with this nightmare. Before I could solve this problem with reStarting but now looks no help any more. My Wi FI looks work more less Ok, but I can't restore my cellular/ mobile connection . There is no Cellular in menu .
Dell support on line diagnostic no find issues....
Many thanks for all for replay or comments

Oleg Bondarenko

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Finally fixed it....... Today also made few attempts with diagnostic, but not online Dell support I again tried it on tablet using different links.in app SUpport assist..Windows advices....and received messege that my network driver not installed.It was strange for me because I got it on online Dell support and after that many times restart Venue.Following few links again programm informed me that driver installed now. I have checked side menu and find all networks cellular and wifi. But now I don't know shell... I switch to W10 ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb