How do you reverse the 2-finger scrolling?

jpoulin587

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I have had my Yoga Book for about a week and I 99% love it. I have not written and novels on it but I generally like the keyboard. i am something of a 2 finger typist anyway so looking at the keys is really no big deal for me. touch typing without looking, i think would be pretty difficult.

Now to my question. Has anyone found a way to reverse the direction of the 2 finger scrolling? I do this on all my computers but I cant find the setting that will do it on this one. None of the usual ways seem to work on this device. Any help would be appreciated.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I have had my Yoga Book for about a week and I 99% love it. I have not written and novels on it but I generally like the keyboard. i am something of a 2 finger typist anyway so looking at the keys is really no big deal for me. touch typing without looking, i think would be pretty difficult.Now to my question. Has anyone found a way to reverse the direction of the 2 finger scrolling? I do this on all my computers but I cant find the setting that will do it on this one. None of the usual ways seem to work on this device. Any help would be appreciated.
I hope your are looking for this-helping hand.png

Last edited:

XavierSD

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Are you on a Yoga Book? I am trying over and over again to install the latest keybord driver but I still have the same basic settings.

When I look into the control panels I only see basic drivers from 2006, how do you install the lenovo driver I dont get it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99