HP Active Stylus Buttons Question

Matt Manahan

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
I just received my new HP Spectre X360 15. So far, I really like it.

The pen that comes with it has two buttons at the bottom. Does anyone know where I can find instructions on what these buttons can do? The only use I've found is that one button makes the pen an eraser in art programs. The Windows 10 settings page looks like it's specifically for the Surface Pen. I've searched and can't find anything. Gracias.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
There is an HP tool that allows you to configure it. I have a Spectre x360 and that is on the HP website to install. However I haven't installed it after resetting Windows so cannot suggest the Start Menu name to access.

Matt Manahan

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
There is an HP tool that allows you to configure it. I have a Spectre x360 and that is on the HP website to install. However I haven't installed it after resetting Windows so cannot suggest the Start Menu name to access.

Exactly what I was looking for. I found the tool and when I tried to install it, I realized it was already on my computer--just not yet installed. Thank you!

yaseen123

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
Exactly what I was looking for. I found the tool and when I tried to install it, I realized it was already on my computer--just not yet installed. Thank you!

"The Windows 10 settings page looks like it's specifically for the Surface Pen. I've searched and can't find anything. Gracias."

exactly the problem i have. I have the pen configured and everything. How do i get the buttons on the pen to work as if it was a button on the surface pen. Specifically i want the button to open the screen sketch app for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)