3 Questions

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the Focus and loving it for the most part, just got 3 questions really and wondering if anyone has any answers

1) Calendar Zoom: Sometimes I like to look at my calendar in the month view. But its so far zoomed out that I really cant read what some of my appointments are for the day. Is there anyway to zoom in on alittle or even look at a week at a time without going to the day view?

2) Any idea/news if bluetooth file transfers are coming? I'm having to do alot of emailing of photos to myself I've noticed

3) Is it possible to MMS a video from the phone to someone else? I havent gotten the option even with a test video of 7 seconds that I shot. Also, is it possible to send more than one picture per txt message?

Last edited:

siradude

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
2) Any idea/news if bluetooth file transfers are coming? I'm having to do alot of emailing of photos to myself I've noticed

No access to the file system, but instead of mailing them cant you just transfer them via ZUNE to your phone?

Just get them out of your old phone into your PC and the from the PC to your new Phone via ZUNE. (much faster than email)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte