Windows phone 7 for Dummies...

raininberkeley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
So this is the book that I'm reading (not very informative as I seem to be familiar, just by using my phone, with everything mentioned so far). Anyway, it does list several options that I don't see as options on my phone. One thing it mentions is that I could create an album for photos on my phone. That option doesn't seem to exist for the Samsung focus anyway. Do other phones have this option, or is it just that this book was actually written before the phone formate was finalized?

Or... am I missing something? Do I have that option and not know it?

briguy992

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Don't have my Focus yet, so can't give you a better answer. But I will say all books that come out around launch time are usually based on pre-release software given to them, and it likely changes a lot. This may have been a case of the book getting sent to print to get on store shelves in time, but something that was changed for the final version of WP7.

However, a lack of album creation sounds like a big omission. I would think that would be there, but it may be in a different spot than the book says. Keep hunting until someone with a device can chime in with a better answer. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720