lock screen flash

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else getting the menu screen to flash for just second before the lock screen comes up when they wake the phone up? It's not that big of a deal, but it sure looks cheap. Samsung Focus here btw...

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Never happened on my Focus. I've had several wallpapers, but never transparent wallpapers, on my device as well.

anthonok

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Happens all the time on my focus. Looks stupid when it happens. Hopefully it's something fixed in the first update.

Sb.

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Tried with new builds 7710,7712 and 7720 and I'm still getting the flash. Happens sometime after approx 10 min after hard resetting or reflashing rom. It looks shiite. Im on samsung Focus too.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
( ahem , htc > samsung ) lol.... = )

i saw you posted on this thread , firs thing that came to mind was ... oh man i got to check this out , he for sure said some thing about HTC and Samsung LMAO!!

on topic , never had problems with my FOCUS`s screen , did you drop water on your screen/phone?

Sb.

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
i saw you posted on this thread , firs thing that came to mind was ... oh man i got to check this out , he for sure said some thing about HTC and Samsung LMAO!!

on topic , never had problems with my FOCUS`s screen , did you drop water on your screen/phone?

Its not a problem with the screen, its a glitch in the software.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
yes nice, but the auto adjust sucks ;) I like bright!

I agree. It does suck. I sometimes turn off auto. I hate how bright it is when I'm laying in bed at night, in the dark. Isn't it supposed to get dimmer in those instances? And in contrast, it's supposed to get brighter in direct sunlight to counter the glares. My old Moto Q did it rather well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon