alternative to Zune software?

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm using the Zune beta client as well but I'm not having any problems at all. Runs the same as the current (non-beta) release...

On top of re-installing, I would also try deleting the configuration in AppData. But just FYI, if you delete your collection database files it will have to re-build your collection.

Okiered

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Zune problem

I downloaded the Zune software, and I can't get it to sync with my new Dell Venue Pro. My computer recognizes my phone, showing it as "Windows 7 Phone". However, the Zune software doesn't see my phone. Anybody have any ideas as to what I can do to rectify the situation?

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
There one good source is to send a tweet to @zunesupport (best to do it during the week) or there is 1(877)438-9863 which is the Zune Support line (24/7). If anyone, they should be able to help.

bananapeal

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys: winamp has android/ipod support.

I have an ssd on my laptop and to conserve precious space i keep media on a big capacity thumb drive. Zune will not let me transfer from the thumb drive to the phone without copying first to the hdd.

What do you suggest? Skydrive can't download to the phone... only plays one song... sigh.

this is annoying. M$ isn't preventing piracy just getting in my way. I would have still had a desktop with windows on it if the last update didn't corrupt it somehow!

king theophilus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Lots of Zune Problems

Hey guys, my name is Theo, and I've been using Zune for a very long time, even before 4.0. But I've recently been having a TON of problems with the software and my HTC Surround WP7. Zune, at random times, will remove my album covers and rearrange the order in which I loaded songs into the player. It will also confuse me by showing me that a song isn't on my device, but when I go to my device (unconnected) the song is there; and when I go back to Zune to put the song on my phone so the indicator will tell me that it is on my phone, the indicator will show up, but I will have two copies of the file on my phone. Can someone help me with these various problems please?

SatanPresley

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
What's up with everyone in this thread? OP asks about an alternative and everyone tries to sell Zune like a used car salesman. Either you know about an alternative or you don't...stop pushing Zune and F-Off. I came here for good information and all I see are sheeple kissing Zunes behind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss