Is there any way to Right click and download

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to Right click and download items from WP7 internet explorer

No, the only true media type that you can save directly onto your phone from IE is pictures. You can do that by long pressing on the image and selecting the option to save it.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
This is similar to the question I had the other day on downloading a Youtube video directly to the phone and storing it. Does anyone know if homebrew has addressed this? Who can we suggest this to if not?

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
This is similar to the question I had the other day on downloading a Youtube video directly to the phone and storing it. Does anyone know if homebrew has addressed this? Who can we suggest this to if not?

Not too sure on that one, your best bet is to look on XDA for that kinda stuff. I honestly am not gonna mess with homebrew I'm tired of flashing ROMs and unlocking this jailbreaking that. I started to play around too much with my droid and often more than not my droid was off because of it being in recovery mode flashing something or other therefore leading to me missing important phone calls I know its my choice not to do that but when the option is there why not? Android was like a drug, and WP7 is my treatment. I wanted to start fresh, brand new and in a closed environment so as to try and stay away from that, and so far its working I'm happy with my HD7 and I chose WP7 because BlackBerry is sooo old and iOS is starting to look dated as well. Windows Phone 7 just came out so it seemed like the perfect answer.

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I have had success downloading videos from youtube (as .flv files), adding them to my collection in the Zune PC software, and then syncing those to my player (Zune HD). The Zune software converts them before syncing. You should be able to sync videos to your phone in the same manner. Granted, you can't do this directly from the phone, but there is a workaround on the PC.

In order for the Zune software to recognize the .flv files as videos, you may have to edit your registry to set the ContentType of this file extension as Video. There are instructions for this on the Internet.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Hopefully homebrew can figure it out. It would be nice to have the ability to grab videos OTA rather than through Zune.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea