well... early march is here!

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea about Nodo? Oh and does that low memory issue affect all WP7 devices? I only have about 1.5-2 GB free and I really do not feel like deleting my music then resyncing it. But if I have to I guess I will.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've heard rumors we'll see it on March 8th, although with thise recent update fiasco I wouldn't be surprised if it was pushed back a week. Hopefully the US carriers decide to push this update too...

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I wont be installing this update until I see how others on ATT/HTC do with theirs. Copy/Paste isnt worth the headaches of having my phone messed up.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You know what? I barely realized this, but its something you learn to pick up on when you see that everything in this world is fu•kin twisted, these "Samsung" issues, are the perfect veil to tell everyone "oh we won't be releasing nodo until things can be sorted with the first POS update we released" and when everybody starts to ***** and complain they'll just retort with "we dont want any issues with your devices" or something to that effect and when everybody starts saying "I knew it!" I'll be saying "I knew all along"

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720