Sorry the requested item isn't available in your location!?

netkodrugi

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'll get the my first WP7 device tomorrow and I just installed the zune software to be ready to sync some stuff once when phone finally arrives and among other things I tried to access the app store and no matter what link I click I'm always getting the: "Sorry the requested item isn't available in your location"

WTF?! What's that suppose to mean? That I'll not be able to install even freeware applications?!? Without ability to install 3rd party app that I need the most this phone worth nothing!?

Last edited:

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll get the my first WP7 device tomorrow and I just installed the zune software to be ready to sync some stuff once when phone finally arrives and among other things I tried to access the app store and no matter what link I click I'm always getting the: "Sorry the requested item isn't available in your location"

WTF?! What's that suppose to mean? That I'll not be able to install even freeware applications?!? Without ability to install 3rd party app that I need the most this phone worth nothing!?

there could be a possibility that; since you haven't really synced a WP7 device yet, it isn't letting you... I would presume you haven't synced a thing yet right?

netkodrugi

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
No I did not, just preperaing everything for tomorrow ;) Let's hope everything will be fine and I'll be able to load some must have appas..

10X 4 the prompt answer by the way..

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Where do you live? I've heard non-USA WP7 phones can get frustrating because of the restrictions. Before I had my phone I was able to browse the marketplace on the Zune desktop software, although I didn't try downloading anything. Hopefully it all works out for you.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
You have to have a wp7 device registered on your zune software to download anything.
It will all work out for you once you do that first sync.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077