Copy and multiple Paste

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have seen a few youtube demos of the copy and paste features that is coming with the NoDo update. In these reviews they mention that the paste icon disappears after you paste. This gives the impression that you can only paste the copied information once. Well This morning I was listening to the Windows Phone podcast. apparently this is not the case. They stated that when you paste the copied information, the icon does go away, but to paste the same information again, all you had to do is right swipe where the icon was and it comes back. Then you can paste again. Of course I can not comfirm this because the update has not been released. However, this is good news if true.

kalldrexx

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have seen a few youtube demos of the copy and paste features that is coming with the NoDo update. In these reviews they mention that the paste icon disappears after you paste. This gives the impression that you can only paste the copied information once. Well This morning I was listening to the Windows Phone podcast. apparently this is not the case. They stated that when you paste the copied information, the icon does go away, but to paste the same information again, all you had to do is right swipe where the icon was and it comes back. Then you can paste again. Of course I can not comfirm this because the update has not been released. However, this is good news if true.

I have seen this in Youtube videos showing NoDo, so you can swipe to the right to paste again. It's not real intuitive but it's there.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
You can paste again, the icon just disappears since most of the time people paste once, and it doesn't make sense to keep it there indefinitely. Its fairly easy to get it back though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss