Hide Windows Live Contacts

andyrreid

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have had my windows phone 7 device (HTC hd7) for just over 3 days now and LOVE IT!!! The only thing that i dont like is how I have my windows live contacts in the people hub. I have a lot of friends on messenger and half of them dont have phones, so now I have about 200 contacts that I really dont need and it bugs me. Whenever I try and delete them it will say that i am also deleting them from my windows live. I dont know how to hide them. Could anyone help.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
wow never have I seen such misinformation, u can hide them all u do is goto settings then email and accounts, select the account that u want to hide the contacts and then uncheck contacts. hopefully this isn't the primary live account u have setup otherwise u won't be able to do it.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Most likely this is his main account used for the phone, so they aren't stating misinformation. If this is the live account you used to setup your phone, you won't be able to hide any of them. And I don't think he wants to stop all of them from syncing, just the ones without phone #'s.

I have heard they will be adding the ability to only sync contacts with phone numbers for your accounts (or at least hotmail/live). I just don't know when that will be added.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss