[Wallpapers] Free Wallpapers for WP7 - Regular and Transparent Galleries

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys, biggest update yet! Collection had more than doubled with the additional of about 32 new anime-based wallpapers as well as more video game related.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I don't like the redirect to your blog page I cant download them from my phone anymore. I wont open your blog from my PC I just wont. Id rather have the slow page loading or maybe add them to more threads and link them together in the OP's or something.

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I don't like the redirect to your blog page I cant download them from my phone anymore. I wont open your blog from my PC I just wont. Id rather have the slow page loading or maybe add them to more threads and link them together in the OP's or something.

Sorry lol, this made it a lot easier to control all the files, also because I was sharing the images elsewheres as well so now all I have to do is update one source and everyone sees it :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Those are Great. I really would like a quality Sonic the Hedgehog one. The problem is that I'm a little too old for that, I would prefer one that's a little bit more artistic.

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Those are Great. I really would like a quality Sonic the Hedgehog one. The problem is that I'm a little too old for that, I would prefer one that's a little bit more artistic.

Well then, how about a mature representation of Sonic then heh...

Trans-Sonic(mature).png

Side note: Don't smoke kids! (heh)

Last edited:

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I actually cheated on the last one for Sonic heh. I stole the cig and bling from another image I created a couple of years ago (I attached a cropped section of the image that it came from).

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
I have no problems if you want page views on your blog (I'm a web developer; I know how it's like ;)), but photobucket.com seems the most convenient for all. It gives people with accounts there the ability to download a whole album as a zip. It also has an RSS feed for the album. I posted a link to my album in the stickied thread.

I don't work there and I don't get money for referrals, but they offer a good, free service, so I support them. Plus, they apparently bothered to make a WP7 app. :p

EDIT: I guess I could get paid if I became an affiliate and people signed up for their premium services... :p

Last edited:

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I have no problems if you want page views on your blog (I'm a web developer; I know how it's like ;)), but photobucket.com seems the most convenient for all. It gives people with accounts there the ability to download a whole album as a zip. It also has an RSS feed for the album. I posted a link to my album in the stickied thread.

I don't work there and I don't get money for referrals, but they offer a good, free service, so I support them. Plus, they apparently bothered to make a WP7 app. :p

EDIT: I guess I could get paid if I became an affiliate and people signed up for their premium services... :p

lol, it's not about page views. It's about centralizing everyone to one source. With that I can control everything about it including bandwidth, access rights, and so much more. Why use a 3rd party host like PB when I have my own host, and I can control everything it offers. Also since the wallpapers were originally designed for that community, I prefer to keep it within the community without linking to a 3rd party host. It's just my way of thought. :)

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
lol, it's not about page views. It's about centralizing everyone to one source. With that I can control everything about it including bandwidth, access rights, and so much more. Why use a 3rd party host like PB when I have my own host, and I can control everything it offers. Also since the wallpapers were originally designed for that community, I prefer to keep it within the community without linking to a 3rd party host. It's just my way of thought. :)

Its all your very hard work and you can do or post it where ever you like. I appreciate you sharing with the WPC forums these are some great screens. I just would like it better if I could download the screens from my phone. I don't really mind the extra step to get to your site I just don't want to have to use a PC to get the skins.

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Its all your very hard work and you can do or post it where ever you like. I appreciate you sharing with the WPC forums these are some great screens. I just would like it better if I could download the screens from my phone. I don't really mind the extra step to get to your site I just don't want to have to use a PC to get the skins.

Ok, I have reworked it so that you can save/share straight to your phone from the gallery (once you click on an image and it pops up, you can press and hold the mid-section of the image and choose "share"). Obviously you don't want to choose "save image" as doing this will convert it causing it to lose it's transparent properties.

Just for you :)

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Ok, I have reworked it so that you can save/share straight to your phone from the gallery (once you click on an image and it pops up, you can press and hold the mid-section of the image and choose "share"). Obviously you don't want to choose "save image" as doing this will convert it causing it to lose it's transparent properties.

Just for you :)

Very nice Brow I just pushed out 5 more its going to take me a while to decide which one I like best. Thanks.... :cool:

While I'm here I'm going to stick this thread.

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
hey can anybody get some Mass Effect Transparent Wallpapers going? I would do it my self but I honestly don't know how lol

There are a few in there already. "Trans-LiaraTSoni". I can't remember what else but I think there was one more that I did. I might do a few more.

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
The transparent Windows phone 7 wallpaper is awesome...

Can you come up with some twists on official looking phone 7 wallpapers?

I am limited on time for the moment as our team will be working on graphics for Billboard Awards for the next two weeks. I will add it to the list for as soon as I have time :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers