Windows Phone 7 is number two in customer satisfaction.

jdunn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Readers' Choice Awards 2011: Mobile Phones and Carriers - Platforms | PCMag.com

Beating Android and staying close to Apple.

Article goes pretty in deep about the answers and other interesting points, hard to say is any surprise due to how everything in this phone just works. ( Though I know they where lots of issues with the update )

Edit: On AT&T only =(

Probably due to the fact that they haven't been out on other carriers long enough to warrent a satisfaction survey. I would say by this time next year we will see Windows Phone taking the lead all around.

prjctchris

Mar 1, 2011
www.prjctmobile.com
Not to take much away from Windows Phone having happy users, I think it can be said that most people using Windows Phone currently are the enthusiasts who are more likely to be accepting and happy with the immature OS. That said, at least it's good enough to warrant the praise even in its infancy.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Just A Thought

I am thrilled with my Windows Phone, as are most people with one I have no doubt. One thing to consider though is that even those people with their devices the longest (not counting developer, leaked, and prototype devices), have only had them for about six and a half months. It is incredibly common to have that "honeymoon" feeling with a device after the initial shock of changing something so integral to one's life. After some time the novelty can begin to wear off. Of course there are those of us that swap out devices twice a year or sooner, but the many wait a year, or more likely two. I have confidence that I will be satisfied with my device for some time, but I understand that the novelty may wear off eventually.

Although, I am only becoming more impressed with my Windows Phone as I continue to learn the OS more thoroughly.

Skycop

May 26, 2011
Visit site
If they hit a home run with Mango I'll be interested in my phone for quite a while. Would probably even pick up a windows tablet next year.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
@BurnEthanol the article when about that and is one of the reasons the Iphone got a couple of points down since the 4G is old technology now. Through is still the most modern looking phone. I always like Palm Pre design, sad to know people don't seem to like it much. ( Mostly due to outdated UI and little support )

Skycop

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I liked the palm pre design better than iphone myself but it just was too cheap. The os is superior but didn't have the support.

I still don't understand why palm didn't also make a candy bar if they wanted to take on the iPhone. I think it would've done better than the pixi.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Good question, if they have the tecnology to make things that tiny, why not make a super slim phone with great materials instead of crap like the Veer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss