Windows Phone launcher for Android (bear with me)

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
So, as I mentioned elsewhere, my poor Focus is out of commission for a while. It wont shut up. It keeps making this notification as if I had just plugged it in. Over and over and over, which is not only earth-shatteringly irritating as ****, but also kills the battery. The warranty people say that the battery is sending a bad signal, so they are sending me a new one. In the meantime, I picked up my wife's old Aria, dusted it off, rooted it, put Cyanogenmod 7.1 on it, overclocked it and put the WP Launcher on it. It's bearable.

The big thing is, I think I'm gonna be a bit sad when I go back to my Focus. Not about the bigger screen, better camera, better response time and better implementation, but about the lack of colors on the live tiles. I'm rocking a dark grey on black on the Aria, and it's really nice. I hope with Mango (although I have not seen this mentioned anywhere) we get an actual color picker.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
There doesn't seem to be a color picker in the works, and the mango emulator doesn't have any new color options. But if you want custom colors that bad you can always wait for the new chevron unlock to come out so you can set your colors in the registry :)

Hopefully they won't charge too much for the unlock.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
My focus does the constant chirping every now and then. I sync it to my PC and that seems to stop it. I may just be getting lucky. But yeah. It pisses me off.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon