Picture Tile

GenXCub

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a stupid question, can you make the Picture tile change pictures constantly? Or is that only coming in Mango. I thought I could do this on my HD7 before but maybe I am missing something. Any help would be great thanks

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well actually, if your in the pictures hub, you can long press anywhere that is empty up top where it says pictures for example, and you can custom set a pic, when you do that the pictures hub background along with the tile will always show the selected picture. However, if you choose "change it for me" it'll randomize the pictures it displays in the background and live tile. Mango will bring animation to the tile where it'll pan around the pic while its being displayed on the tile much like the artist artwork on the Zune live tile.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The pic hub will not scroll through you phones photos. It'll randomize it each time you go in and do that, but mango will scroll through your photos. Think that's what he's asking for.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The pic hub will not scroll through you phones photos. It'll randomize it each time you go in and do that, but mango will scroll through your photos. Think that's what he's asking for.

right the tile alone won't change but every time you visit the hub it changes on its own which then changes the display on the live tile. Yes they did however make it a lot more animated in mango... Awesome battery killer lol.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I actually seen it change images. I never really care about battery life. Playing games, YouTube, Zune,... I'm happy to even get 4 hours of battery life. LOL. I've even noticed that the me tile and the people hub is now more active. I say bring it own!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99