Is indirect support for multiple Google calendars possible in Mango?

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I keep talking about the issue with multiple Google calendar support not being in Mango and that's a deal breaker for me. However, since Mango does support the multiple Live calendars and Live calendars can subscribe to Google calendars via the iCal URL links, would it be possible to link multiple Google calendars to the Live Calendars and then sync the multiple Live calendars to WP7 Mango through the multiple Live calendar support?

I would think you might not be able to add events to separate Google calendars and they might all post to the default Google calendar, but is this possible? Can anyone with a WP7 Mango phone try it and let us know?

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
You can try that yourself, try importing them to live, if they are there, then should not be a problem.

Give LIVE a chance, try it out and I am sure you will see that it comparable and in a lot of ways superior to the g offerings.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, subscribed calendars are indeed supported in Mango.

I did know you can subscribe to Google calendars via the iCal URL and I knew that you can have multiple Live calendars in Mango. Are you saying that you can subscribe to multiple Google calendars in the Live calendars and then link to multiple Live calendars that are just pass throughs of the subscribed Google calendars? Sorry to be so picky but this is THE make or break item for me.

I'm hoping that's what you meant because that will make my day!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)