Hi guys, Can anyone recommend me a good WP Podcast?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
So I was playing with the awesome Engadget app and notice you could listen to podcast really easy in there and decided to listen to the latest podcast. First of us, there's one guy in there that I don't know his name but he is really really annoying, he is screaming and cursing and his personality is very abrasive.

The Podcast was 1 hour+ And they talk about WP7 for about 4 minutes. Any good WP podcast?

Also I know WP central has one but I can't find it on the site.

Sainti

Jul 3, 2011
sainti.pl
Windows Phone Radio is great. You can hear more from inside the Microsoft, like how people work on Windows Phone and some concepts behind the system.

You can also try WPDevPodcast. They discuss news, but more from developer point of view so sometimes they are talking about some strange things ;).

Exomondo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The thing i like about the WPCentral podcast is that you guys don't focus too much on the US-only features, or at least point out that they are indeed US-only (or applicable only to certain countries).

Windows Phone Radio - latest WP7 info from MS's perspective
WPDevPodcast - developer news on the platform
WPCentral - everything from the enthusiast/consumer perspective (I hope some of the WP7 team are listening in on this too)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I hear that podcast but it didn't talk that much of the phones themselves. They talked a lot about Office 365 but I have no idea what is that.

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Woah! that guy has an amazing voice.

Who Leo? Yeah, he has a great radio voice. I listen to him on his weekly podcast TWiT, and he has some great guests on frequently. I was pleasantly suprised to hear him talk about WP7 a few episodes back, and he said he liked it. Much like what you see everyday, the other guests didn't have as positive view on it, and that was because they haven't really played with it - or didn't try it with the NoDo update. Leo persisted though, so he just earned himself some points with me. :)

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
There's also Glance and Go Radio, just search for it in the Zune Marketplace. Two normal guys, one is a developer, and discussions about latest WP news and whatnot. Only two episodes so far but the third will be recorded this weekend.

Send feedback to @glanceandgo on Twitter.

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I enjoyed Glance and Go Radio. Also Mobile Nations is worth checking out.

Awesome. Thanks. Please send us some feedback at @glanceandgo. We're still working on getting a proper website up and running... but we will discuss anything (Windows Phone related) that our listeners are interested in, so just let us know :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss