Mango Avatar Amusement

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
After all the time i've had Mango, I hadn't seen this happen before.

I was writing something, and just left my phone down. It was on the part of the games hub where you see your friends and messages tile, and was so surprised that my avatar cheekily sneaked off and dissappeared.

It was really amusing to see him do this. (Yes i'm easily amused LOL)

He even sneaks back sometimes if you try to look for him by moving to requests screen then back to the friends and messages screen.

Just thought i'd share this, as normally people don't leave their phones alone long enough for this to happen.

Make sure your 2 Friends and Messages tiles are on the right of the screen so you can see him do 1 last 'OK i'm off' peak.

I just love the little touches like this to add to the avatar fun. :)

(PS you'll probably have to have your screen time out at 3 mins to see it)

Last edited:

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I love that. If you shake the phone a little, it will do some funny dances. Shake it a lot and he'll fall over. I've also seen mine grab the side of the screen and pull it over to the next section, as if telling me to play something.

I really hope we have our avatars integrated into Windows 8, kind of like they are on the menu for Kinect Fun Labs on the Xbox 360.

gerrymad

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I poked him in the stomach and he kind of laughed. I poked him in the face and he winced. Tapped his knees a few times and he did a little dance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99