Problem with Zune / Buying apps

spacecow028

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I recently bought HTC Trophy, and so far, I really like it. It simply works great! Touch screen, browsing, playing games .. Everything is so smooth and fast! :) And than, I found one problem :/
Today, when I went to bank, to put some money on my credit card (to actually buy some real games / apps ), I found out that Zune doesn't support my country (I'm from Serbia), so I can't buy anything :-(
So, my question to you is : Is there any way for me to actually buy apps from marketplace ? Maybe some hacking ? Anything! Just please tell me, because I want PvZ and Angry Birds so much!! :-(
Thanks!

Ps
I'm new on the forum, so if I made this thread in wrong section, I'm sorry than.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hmmm , what country are you in?? i thought ONLY zune pass was limiting some countries.

lol why would they sell wp7 phones to places that cant use ZUNE? thats a epic fail right there. lo0l

did you try to buy the apps from YOUR PHONE or from the ZUNE software on your PC??

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
try maybe to find a country near yours?? like up here in Canada i selected USA , and changed my PC state to USA even doh im from Canada. cause Zune was also giving me problems. ( not for same reason doh i think )

Sainti

Jul 3, 2011
sainti.pl
Unfortunately access to Marketplace is still limited in some countries. Mango will bring this possibility to more markets, but it will be available in few months. You can try to make new account and set location to UK or USA, but you don't have guarantee that your credit card will work. I'm in the similar situation and even with account in UK, I can't validate my cards.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
what they should do is simply allow the USE of MS points from your 360 LIVE account . i think that would also help to fix a phew problems.

the fact that you NEED a credit card kinda blows. pay-pal , MS points , direc deposite,, GIVE US MORE OPTIONS!! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre