Did the Zune Music marketplace just launch in Canada...

fc000

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
...or did someone over at Microsoft make a mistake. Because it wasn't there before, and it's showing up now in my Zune app. And just to see if it was actually working, I purchased a song, downloaded, and played without any problems.

simmshady22

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you update to mango already? Because I did and I now have access to the music marketplace with my canadian account. Artist background images are now on my wp7 and podcasts are available. This is on the new beta version of the zune software (v4.8).. hopefully it will be available to everyone when mango officially hits. this is great! Theres a limited selection of songs right now priced at 70-90 microsoft points each.

fc000

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Did you update to mango already? Because I did and I now have access to the music marketplace with my canadian account. Artist background images are now on my wp7 and podcasts are available. This is on the new beta version of the zune software (v4.8).. hopefully it will be available to everyone when mango officially hits. this is great! Theres a limited selection of songs right now priced at 70-90 microsoft points each.

Yeah I'm running Mango, and the beta Zune software. At least it's a sign that the Music marketplace will finally be coming to Canada.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss