Fujitsu officially announces their new Windows Phone.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I dont understand what are all those squiggly lines? lol Only thing I cant decide is if we need a forum for that phone or not? I guess we have some time to decide before the release

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh man, I'm so excited. Finally the first Mango phone announced and it's really interesting. I can see myself using this phone.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah and if my phone falls on the toilet it's not problem. Also Underwater pictures on the beach and sexy shower pictures for my lady friends. They will see my Pink phone and say, of Winterfang you are so in touch with your emotions, marry me now I want to bear 17 children with you.

My life will be perfect if I have this phone.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
The chances are 1% to zero. But if it does come it will be either Sprint of Verizon since it has the same airwaves.

I ask because my cousin works for Microsoft, and when they were all given a demo of Mango, they were also shown the Fujitsu phone. Got my hopes up that we'd see it stateside.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited about the Samsung Jack/Propel rumored phone today. Those where great selling Windows 5 (?) devices and I would personally love a new Propel if it was really slim, had the latest amoled screen and a great camera and front facing camera.

A perfect phone. Nokia who?

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited about the Samsung Jack/Propel rumored phone today. Those where great selling Windows 5 (?) devices and I would personally love a new Propel if it was really slim, had the latest amoled screen and a great camera and front facing camera.

A perfect phone. Nokia who?

I'd rather have just the touchscreen slab, without the keyboard, but that's just me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa