this wait is killing me!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah me too cant wait , and i dont want the BETA. new mango phones in September...

i would LOVE to see them roll out Mango for existing Wp7 users BEFORE september , but sadly its probly gona come out in early/late October. after they realse the new phones.

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
if they release it before the new phones id be one happy customer and honestly we deserve it after the nodo crap and ms should want to release it asap

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
i would LOVE to see them roll out Mango for existing Wp7 users BEFORE september , but sadly its probly gona come out in early/late October. after they realse the new phones.

After reading your comment, it dawned on me that it would make PERFECT sense to get Mango into our hands ASAP... Happy (overly sometimes) customers are the BEST advertisement! Imagine two conversations:
(First)
Friend: You have a windows phone right? How do you like it? You: I love it but can't wait for Mango, it's got 500..yada yada..'
(Second)
Friend: You have a windows phone right? How do you like it? You: Yeah, It's FANTASTIC, Check this out, I can do this....'

Which is the better selling tool?
BUT I agree, most of the carriers are going to drop the ball.. even though every reason I can see says that it's best for EVERYONE for them to get it to out to as many hands as possible as soon as possible.
The only reason for hold back should be obvious bricking issues, and I am seeing very few, if any, people saying that they bricked their phone with the Mango update. And we have people on every phone on every network, both legal (devs) and home spun phones are running 7712. Sounding REALLY good to me for a fairly quick tuning and approval period. <crossing fingers, toes, legs & arms>

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Mango.. is unreal... and yes its work killing for ! :):)

If you must have it.. pay the $100 for the dev unlock and flash your phone. I can tell you this... worth every penny ! This OS is absolutely the BOMB ! Amazingly fast and has addressed every issue I had with Nodo (there werent many)..

linked maiboxes !
Mailbox folder pinning to home
Groups even pin to home tile !(think speed dial on steroids)
IE 9 is unreal
Messaging consolidation (FB chat, SMS, Live)
total social integration (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Live)
Office Skydrive working w/music streaming if you like !
Fast app switching which btw is smooth as silk in 7712 not so much in beta mango
Turn by turn in Bing
Bing music search (ala shazam)
Bing scout..
Bing from lock screen
etc.. etc...

The list of improvments is long... I've yet to touch on even the surface... Zune is improved too with smart dj and podcast support.. on and on...

:)

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I will say.. the groups is the most amazing function in Mango... I mean.. it allows you to see a social feed (facebook, twitter, linkedin etc) by group.. so for example FAMILY put all your loved ones in a group .. then pin it to the start..

you see a live tile with push on updates.. if you view it .. you see all their feeds .. you can dial their number or SMS or FB chat from the group..

Or you can do things like email the entire group ! or SMS !

Just very functional.. at least for me... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)