Question about zune

ognjen23.11

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I've used a WP7 device a few months ago, and the music player bothered me a lot.
If i wanted to fast-forward through a song, I had to press and hold the "next" button. I couldn't simply click on the timeline and skip to wherever I wanted. Is this still the case in Mango?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I've used a WP7 device a few months ago, and the music player bothered me a lot.
If i wanted to fast-forward through a song, I had to press and hold the "next" button. I couldn't simply click on the timeline and skip to wherever I wanted. Is this still the case in Mango?

i think so, but i cant confirm. that used to bother me to having come from an ipod touch... but the more i used it, the more i got used to it. it does move pretty daggon quick if you hold it. its not like you have sit and wait on it to get to a certain point for a long period of time. doesnt bother me at all anymore. taking all things into consideration, this UI still blows all the competition away, including plain jane itunes

ognjen23.11

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
i think so, but i cant confirm. that used to bother me to having come from an ipod touch... but the more i used it, the more i got used to it. it does move pretty daggon quick if you hold it. its not like you have sit and wait on it to get to a certain point for a long period of time. doesnt bother me at all anymore. taking all things into consideration, this UI still blows all the competition away, including plain jane itunes

Well it doesn't take a lot of time, but it isn't really intuitive either, since we're now in a touchscreen era. Clicking on the timeline makes more sense and it's more precise.
Thanks for answering.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077