will this work ???

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a hd7 that has a bad light switch. The screen goes black when I make a call. Tmo sent me my new hd7. Is there a simple way to get all my info, apps and games (game saves too) on my new phone? I know I can download stuff individually but that would take forever and some of my Apps and games have been pulled from the market ( image wind, both star wars games). Will Zune back up and transfer everything to ny new phone? If not could I swap the memory cards? I think everything is on the memory card but not sure. I seen a video that shows how to change a memory card with out voiding the warranty. I just need to figure out how to save my stuff.

Thanks for any and all help

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
You can really only re-install the apps and games. Taking out the memory card will not work as it is integrated into the phone's memory. I'm not sure how creating and flashing a backup would affect this.

Oh, and your screen is supposed to go black when you make a phone call.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Games that have been pulled = you lost your cash , and hope they get re-uploaded.

( this is soo stupid but its how it is )..

i commented about this specific problem and i got * -7 * from people for complaining about it (freaking idiots on this site some times ) .... NOT SO FUNY WHEN IT HAPPENDS TO YOU HUH!!! i lost 40$ cause of this BS... i guess the 7 people are all rich and dotn care lossing 6`99$ a game...

basically you need to re-dl every thing one at a time , as for saved games , forget it start over...... Zune might re-sync some apps and games ( if you log in )

Oh, and your screen is supposed to go black when you make a phone call.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Uhhh phone goes black when you hold it up to your face not as soon as you make a call with it in your hand. I can't hit mute, speakerphone or dial pad because my light proximity switch ( 2 dots at the top of the screen beside the HTC logo) if your phone goes black immediately its bad to.

I will be pissed if I lose games and don't get a refund. I just bought the 2 star wars games on 8/14.

By chance does anybody know if changing the sensor is possible ?
I really don't wanna lose my game saves. I hope ms comes out with cloud storage for the phones when it lands on the consoles.

If you've opened a hd7 let me know if the switch is plugged in or soldered.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans