Mango Music Tagging Issues

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having a hard time tagging songs using the built-in Bing music thing? For me it seems to have significant issues tagging a song (saying the volume is too low, etc) whereas shazam seems to nail it every time.

Would rather not fork over the money for Shazam Encore, especially after the way Shazam screwed early adopters with a "update" that basically broke the free app, but I really do need a reliable music tagger app

jesdt

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't really know what the "Bing music thing" does, but if you want to tag your music library, why not use Zune or other software like mp3tag on your desktop?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had say "volume too low" when the music was blasting. I've also had it nail a tag when the music is damn near at a whisper. I'll keep using it because the integration. But I'd hate to miss a song do to this. So no, you're not the only one.
Anyone else having a hard time tagging songs using the built-in Bing music thing? For me it seems to have significant issues tagging a song (saying the volume is too low, etc) whereas shazam seems to nail it every time.

Would rather not fork over the money for Shazam Encore, especially after the way Shazam screwed early adopters with a "update" that basically broke the free app, but I really do need a reliable music tagger app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon