Help w/ Outlook / Windows Phone 7

Jim_Lahey

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, I am new here (obviously).

Why is it that Outlook on WP7, when replying to an email, does not include the full text of the message you are responding to? It only includes the header, even though while you are making the reply the full text is below. Its driving me nuts. Anyone have any info on this? I have been in in all the settings and cannot find anything ... there is nothing on Bing or Google either. I have a LG Quantum and my Exchange server is 2003 SP2 if I am not mistaken.

Thanks for any help!

UpTownDC

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The problem is on the server side of things. Find out what version of Exchange that they are running so that I can help you out.

Snrwp7

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I agree the issue is with exchange 2003 and I face the same issue which makes myk wp7 useless for office emails.
I also have exchange 2010 with a customer and don't face the same issue..

Not sure if MS is fixing this or not, otherwise might have to switch back to iPhone.

eraffone

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Any Update

Any update on this issue it really sucks for us users on Exchange 2003 SP2. I'm running the RTM build and its still an issue. Anything I can do on the server side to fix besides paying outrageous money to upgrade our Exchange environment? Or is there something that can be done on phone side?

My Information:
Exchange Server: Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
Exchange Version: Exchange 2003 (Version 6.5 {Build 7638.2 Service Pack 2})
Phone: Samsung Focus OS Version: 7.10.7720.68

Thank you in Advance.
Eric

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss