htc trophy

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well if you wait 6 to 12 months your Windows 8 will look like your phone. lol

but you cant change your METRO UI to a Windows UI ... Windows is actually switching to METRO.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Good to know we have our own bad speller translator. I'm also a good translator but not as masterful and fluent as you se1fr3ation, my hat is of to you.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
well if you wait 6 to 12 months your Windows 8 will look like your phone. lol

but you cant change your METRO UI to a Windows UI ... Windows is actually switching to METRO.

Not true. The Metro UI in Windows 8 is for tablets and touch screen computers. There will still be the classic Windows desktop just like Windows 7.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I finally got a chance to play with the Trophy the other day. It's a solid looking phone. I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Not true. The Metro UI in Windows 8 is for tablets and touch screen computers. There will still be the classic Windows desktop just like Windows 7.

i think i read some where that No matter what, every thing is Turning Metro UI , BUT your gona have the option to turn OFF MEtro or simply go back to clasic look ( like on previous Windows OS ) so yeah your right ,,but im sure None touchscreen will have it as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes