Whats your favorite theme color and why

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm just wondering what color you use most and why? Whats your story?

I like Purple here is why. I play a game called Saints Row on XBOX the gang that the main character (me) is in is called the 3rd Street Saints and well there color is purple. I guess you could call it my Gang Colors... lol

:ninja: Dave

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I change my color choice a lot. Right now I'm orange and I like it because it's easy on the eyes and looks good with the blue Twitter icon and the green Xbox Live icon too. Lime and Blue are my other most used colors.

ArousedSpoon

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I've chosen lime since the day I got my phone and just can not change it, I've tried to change it but always go back to lime right away, it may just be cause I've used it forever.

panda51988

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
i am using lime now, but used red for a few days, i think orange is next. i don't understand why and wish they had yellow. football season is here and a black back with yellow tiles would like nice for the steelers! wonder if anything is going to change in mango like having textured tiles or backgrounds?

oh and me and my girl play saints row 2 all the times. well....she plays and i watch anymore lol. she has beat it like 20+ times but keeps playing it over and over(same with gta4, but she likes saints row more). i can't wait for saints row 3 to come out November 15th just to see a different game on the screen. lol i pre-ordered the platinum package(i think its called?) for $100 but you get a cd a few other things and nice DJ over the ear style headphones with a speaker built in and saints row paint scheme(rumored to be manufactured by skullcandy but can't find no facts). i figured $40 for over the ear headphones with a speaker aint a bad deal, especially with the paint scheme. and the girl aint mad that i am adding to my headphone collection because she gets the game. sorry i am tired and babbling.

panda51988

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
i am using lime now, but used red for a few days, i think orange is next. i don't understand why and wish they had yellow. football season is here and a black back with yellow tiles would like nice for the steelers! wonder if anything is going to change in mango like having textured tiles or backgrounds?

oh and me and my girl play saints row 2 all the times. well....she plays and i watch anymore lol. she has beat it like 20+ times but keeps playing it over and over(same with gta4, but she likes saints row more). i can't wait for saints row 3 to come out November 15th just to see a different game on the screen. lol i pre-ordered the platinum package(i think its called?) for $100 but you get a cd a few other things and nice DJ over the ear style headphones with a speaker built in and saints row paint scheme(rumored to be manufactured by skullcandy but can't find no facts). i figured $40 for over the ear headphones with a speaker aint a bad deal, especially with the paint scheme. and the girl aint mad that i am adding to my headphone collection because she gets the game. sorry i am tired and babbling.

xtravgnt

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Blue with white
Wish there were more color options though, or even a color wheel where you could make your own. Textured background would be nice too

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea I don't get why they didn't do yellow. Only thing I can think of is the white text would be too hard to read, but still, make it a darker yellow.

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
So far, Blue because...well...its nonobtrusive. I really wish there were more colors. I like dark blue and dark green, but they aren't really there.

My wife is pink all the way. Now that we have a daughter, I think she's become a pink-addict ;)

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
i change all the time too, sadly i like orange and black because i am a bengals fan... loyal to my hometown. but they need more colors, like black and gray with colored backgrounds... and translucent tiles.... really retarded they dont already

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Pink, it matches my phone case :D
I wish they offered yellow, (if they have brown, why not yellow? -.-).
Or microsoft should make a color wheel... Hm...

Last edited:

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Teal on any background, I think its the most neutral colour but I don't use it when I also have flashy apps pinned to the homescreen, than I prefer red/blue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786