Whats your favorite theme color and why

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I have too much accent colors, I have hard times choosing one every day ;)
Do you have all of those on the phone at the same time? The one time I tried to add an accent color to the registry I ended up having to do a hard reset.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I use the Advanced Configuration Tool to add more colors since they have tons of preloaded colors so you don't have to mess around with messy hex coding. Download the latest version here TouchXperience • View topic - Advanced Configuration Tool for WP7 beta

Note, this only work for a jailbroken phone pre-mango. So for those that is running mango (jailbroken or not) this app won't work.
Interesting, I've used that tool before but I never realized it let you add extra colors. I guess I know what I'll be doing when I roll back to NoDo before updating to the official Mango.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
I've been using green on mine because it's my favorite color and to show some love for Master Chief.

I wish I could change the background color and accent color, then I'd do purple background with orange tiles during basketball season for the Phoenix Suns. I've been a fan ever since I was a little kid.

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
D: I didn't think green would be that popular. I used to use red, but then I switched to green because I thought less people would use it. Now, I want to switch to magenta... though I would use yellow if they had it... and, if they could add the spongy circles, well, my life would be complete. :p

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site

Jake_M

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Blue with dark, because it's the best...

I wish they had cerulean or a gray blue.

Red's my favorite color but I honestly don't think it works for many things.

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Super AMOLED green on black. Green appears, to these eyes, as the truest of the color options on my phone. Brown is next, although -or because- it is not very brown.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786