Almost there....ordered my Dell Venue Pro

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
OK now I am in the final stretch. This has been a wild ride for my DVP:

1: They whole issue with Dell as I stated above.
2: the hurricane that ripped through the neighborhood, closing down FedEx locations and slowing down delivery
3: the thing shipped out of Fort Worth the same day Fort Wroth was having HUGE brush fires
4: Missed the delivery last friday because of a job interview.
5. package sat in the rain this morning until some one brought it in for me.

The box probably looks like it was in one of Saddams Palaces. That phone has been through **** and high water. With my luck...it will be DOA. If it isn't...well..I hope it will be worth the wait.

Now I have to wait to get home from work (7PM) to play with it. THIS IS AGONIZING!

Bottom line. This is the most awful delivery story i've yet heard. Man, just total suckness. Good luck!

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Thanks for the good wishes. Looks promising. 20 minutes from home with more $. sure beats my 2 hour commute to work every day with a commuting cost of 5K a year. Ill be honest I am nervous.

Jack...while I envisione dmy phone driving through Texas all I can hear is the american gladiators song playing in the back ground and explosions near the truck like somethin gout of a Rambo movie.

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Congrats! Nothing better than the smell of fresh DVP in the morning! I know you'll enjoy it.

I havent stopped locking it, unlocking it, opening up apps, closing the apps and locking it again since last night. It's such eye candy and holy smokes it this thing so damn fast and smooth. I didn't realize how slow the Palm was until I started with this. Def in my honeymood stage. And the Keyboard is awesome.

Hooray! I haven't felt this relieved since they pulled Baby Jessica out of that well.

My co workers think I am a lunatic because I am laughing here at my desk in a room of complete silence. This has to be one of the funniest things I read in a while. Consider that anology stolen.

ikkf

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the good wishes. Looks promising. 20 minutes from home with more $. sure beats my 2 hour commute to work every day with a commuting cost of 5K a year. Ill be honest I am nervous.
Funny... that description matches *exactly* my situation with the new gig I just got today.

Anyway, still have my fingers crossed for ya. ;-)

ikkf

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear it. Hang in there, and keep trying! It sometimes takes a while. Took me six tries this time!

jkercado

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I originally ordered a DVP on August 10th, and then Dell kept delaying the delivery...So on September 5th I cancelled, went to Best Buy, and got myself a Samsung Focus in less than 30 minutes.

Dell makes cool products but their service is awful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99