Freaking Windows Phone 7...

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
MAN!! i had a HTC Duel ( slide keybord liek the pree ) and i could NOT STAND IT .. every time my keybored slid up in my pocket or w/e it unlocked my phone... and start taking pics and calling people.

you actually like this?? also if u dont like hiting the search button just slide your finguer to the right. ;)

Searching for SUBWAY on wp7 with same Number of Steps as WEBOS+ HANDSFREE!! ;)

take phone out of pocket,

1.unlock phone ,
2.hold Windows button
3.say: FIND SUBWAY , GO ( that way you dont need to hit GO

and you can sue this to fidn APPS , GAmes , Locations , its a JUST TYPE option .. i say F1 it opens my F1 APP , i says FINd SUBWAY , it give me 5 locations ..

its the same thing as WEBOS but it got Microfied.

dont even need to open map it tells it for you, and this is with NODO i cant wait to see it with mango updates,

Hmm, does it have a filter for blocking the high-pitched voices of children? I'll try it out tonight, but I am sure my son will do his best to make it not work. "LOOK DADDY, CHOOCHOO! CHOOCHOO IS ON THE TRACKS!!! SEE DADDY! SEE!"

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I do imagine it will wain over time. 2 years of fine tuning my usage on the Pre to do everything with absolute minumum steps takes a while to reprogram.

I really think the keyboard is my big issue. I'd definitely trade a bigger screen for no keyboard on this OS.

should of goten then FOCUS ;) lol

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, does it have a filter for blocking the high-pitched voices of children? I'll try it out tonight, but I am sure my son will do his best to make it not work. "LOOK DADDY, CHOOCHOO! CHOOCHOO IS ON THE TRACKS!!! SEE DADDY! SEE!"

LMAO!!! clasic . dint think that far ahead. i dont have KIDs yet :p i do have a G-F doh ... just as bad.... lol

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
LMAO!!! clasic . dint think that far ahead. i dont have KIDs yet :p i do have a G-F doh ... just as bad.... lol

Ha! And it seems as though she doesn't frequent these forums ;)

Until I had them I never considered them either. Drastic overnight mind change.

Anywho, I will try it though. Ya never know.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i dunno who has the FOCUS in the US . but hey , just buy it , pay the guy 20$ for the unlock code and bring it to Sprint ;) hehe

Ha! And it seems as though she doesn't frequent these forums ;)

Until I had them I never considered them either. Drastic overnight mind change.

Anywho, I will try it though. Ya never know.

LMAO! no id alredy be dead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo