How many battery pulls have you had?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
hey i just did one!!!!

freaking weird, my phone has been close to DEAD for the last couple dayz , so i left it on the charge over night last night...

i woke up this morning pulled it out and i got the ** Battery critically low msg ** I was like SHIIt my Battery is done...

so i did a battery pull for fun , re-booted my phone and my battery was FULL!!!

WTF!! lol???
I had this issue a few days ago. My phone died on me and I immediately plugged it in. I left it plugged in overnight and saw it was still empty. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it still wouldn't charge. After a battery pull I had 100% battery. Not sure what phone you have, but it might be a firmware bug with the Focus.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I had this issue a few days ago. My phone died on me and I immediately plugged it in. I left it plugged in overnight and saw it was still empty. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it still wouldn't charge. After a battery pull I had 100% battery. Not sure what phone you have, but it might be a firmware bug with the Focus.

It happened to my Surround a few times a couple months ago. I called ATT and they replace my battery under warranty. It hasn't done it ever since.

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Add me to the never-had-to's. Though, technically, I did pull the battery a couple times to replace it with my TP2 battery when I was low on battery but wanted or needed to head out with my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs