Copycats

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think it's flattering. WP7 is becoming what OSX was for the PC world. Everyone tried to have the best looking OSX theme. I guess it's a good thing?

jesdt

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
there is a music player app for Android which copies the zune metro ui 1 to 1 from WP7. I don't know if it's still available, but the maker sold it over various stores as well. I really detest people selling other's work and ideas without consent. As long as it's non-profit, it depends!

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Very funny my dad out this on his hero he told me he liked it better I told him the exact same thing why not just get one he even got the fake Zune app honestly tho I dont see why there letting them do this id sue.

my dad told me he loves how simple it is and how everything you want is just right there no digging around I was like then go get one becuz on the hero its incomparable to my arrive im sure it will never be as good or as smooth with any Android.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft is pretty friendly when it comes to their property. They let you use any game's likeness as long as it isn't for profit. So you could make a fan movie of master chief blowing out candles on a birthday cake if you wanted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12