Can you buy songs on the Phone itself?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Yeah im in CANADA thats probly why i cant..... dint relise you needed ZUEN PASS i could of told you that i dint lol i tryed tog et ti 10months ago and it sai TO BAD YOU SUCK your from CANADA!! stupid ZUNE

i tryed to change location to USA but its still not showing up...

thats kinda dumb.. :(

That's lame that you don't get it in Canada :straight:

Just FYI though, you don't need a Zune Pass to purchase songs. Zune Pass is for unlimited streaming and 10 songs per month DRM free downloads (to keep).

Cyterio

May 27, 2011
Visit site
You can purchase music directly on the phone. Just long press on the song you want and it will pop up with an option to buy. It downloads just like an app or game. As a matter of fact, there is a free song available on the marketplace today, its by Black Tide and called That Fire. Test it out.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
there is NO option to Brows Music in the Canadian Marketplace ..

just trying to troll??? WEBOS noob. if your not in CANADA then your trolling! cause i need help from Canadian USERS ... rest of you are useless BEACUSE we dont have the same Marketplace.

And if your in Canada with a USA or different Country as your account location , your ALSO not helpful.

Marketplace Cat:

ALL
SAmsung ZOne
Music+Video ( this is for apps ONLY, cant DL music here cant even stream it )
Tool+productivity
Lifestyle
kids+family
News-weather
Healt+fitness
Photos
games
social
sports
personal Finance
Business
Books + Reference
Education
Gov + Politics

Now, in does , where is the Music ??? Seriously?? if im missing something

PLEASE PELASE, ONE OF YOU PROS , PLEASE POINT IT OUT!!!!

then tell me im trolling .....

EDIT: OOH!! look!!! i was RIGHT!!: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...-and-service-availability.aspx&token=f6fIQ0Hh

you cant buy Music in canada from your phone.*yet*with a Legit CAN account. BOOM!

**Wish i could *like* and *thank* my OWN post....**

Last edited:

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
That sucks for Canadian users

I also hate how that feature is "hidden". Why wouldn't you have that option stick out in the interface?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon